Wednesday, May 10, 2006

E3 Inspired Blog - #3

Well, the systems are out and now they are talking games. I have to admit the Wii games are looking more and more attractive because of what the controller can do (well, when it works correctly). Seeing games like Fable 2 and other 360 titles makes me think that either I will need a 360 at some point, or an upgraded computer (if they also put them on PC - which I think we will see alot more of until these systems build up a large user base). The DS line-up is also enforcing my decision to get a DS Lite in June. More Pokemon titles! Looks like there will be some more good Cube games - nice to see it isn't dead yet. As for PSP titles, I can only hope they follow in the footsteps of GTA:LCS and bring them out on PS2. With a 100 million unit base, you'd think it would be a no brainer, but Sony may have some real trouble keeping the PSP going. UMD's are going the way of Beta and at $200 it's still a very pricy unit.

No comments: