Monday, February 26, 2007

2K7 Game-a-Week Week #8: Kingdom Hearts

Going to be a short post today. Just wanted to say I'm finally into Kingdom Hearts a little farther than I was the first time I played it. My goal for this game is to get to at least one area that is from a Disney movie. After all, that was supposed to be the big draw of this game - Final Fantasy characters interacting with the Little Mermaid, Hercules, etc. So far I've only been on the island and in the town (which is where I stopped the last time). Frankly, I don't think they should have made players wait so long before getting to the Disney stuff. I know there are FF characters in this I should recognize, but I'm just not FF-literate yet. Maybe FFX should be on my list for this year. Anyway, more next week, I hope. (Oh, and I'm still plugging away at Hotel Dusk.)

No comments: